Friday, October 03, 2008

My Pet Fish Soap Featured in the News!


Well our friendly fish are featured in the news again. Today they are the product of choice of the popular Neatostuff.com. Tried and tested by the staff at Neatostuff.com our My Pet Fish Soap has passed their test and have their seal of approval! Thanks Neatostuff for the honor. My Pet Fish Soap in a bag is guaranteed to provide hours of fun in the tub for children of all ages (grown up kids included!)
Stroll on over and see all of the wonderful things they recommend. NeatoStuff.com is a place to find a nice collection of things for sale from around the web. They know about stuff for him, her, kid and baby so that’s the kind of stuff they write about.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the pet fish soap! Congrats on it being featured! It's just SO cute! I think I've actually seen you on etsy before, it's nice to find your blog :)