Saturday, September 05, 2009

GoD And DoG

Many of you know me and my passion for all animals, but especially for my dogs. I believe that you can truly tell a lot about people by the way they interact with other species of beings. I have raised my two children to have the same respect and compassion for all living beings that I have. I believe that if we try, we can live in a world without homeless pets. I believe that an animal offers you unconditional love. They don't care if you have money, wear old clothes, live in a fancy house or drive a fancy car. They find joy in the things that we often cast away. They ask for nothing from you but your love. So when I was sent this video I watched it over and over again. The message in this video is so clear. I doesn't matter what faith or religious path you follow this little video will touch you. It is an amazing song and video reminding us of the connection between dogs and God...much more than a word play. A very sweet video that will bring a smile to your face.

No comments: